1- PRE EVALUATION
· Determination of company level.
· Determination of the weak points.
· Evaluation of conditions.
2- MANAGEMENT MEETING
· Evaluation of the reports prepared by the
· Classification of the activities and determination of the management
3- INFORMATION ON ISO-9000
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
· To inform the managers and the management
representative on quality management systems.
· Representation, evaluation and foundation of solutions of the system
applications which shows suitability with the company.
4- START TO IMPLEMENT
ISO-9000 QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
· Preparation of the program and time
· Evaluation of the management program with the management representative.
· Preparation of the organization chart and definition of responsibility
· Preparation of quality policy and target and algorithm of processes.
5- DOCUMENT AND INFORMATION
· To support company by providing documents
6- TRAINING ACTIVITIES
· To define the needs of the company by
discussing the quality system training package.
· To give training to the company staff.
7- PREPARATION OF THE
QUALITY MANUAL PROCEDURES, WORK INSTRUCTIONS, AND MAINTENANCE
· Evaluation of the reports prepared by
advisers with managers.
· Explanation of activities and determination of management
· After the formation of procedures preparation of quality management hand
8- IMPLEMENTATION OF THE
SYSTEM AND INTERNAL AUDITS
· Implementation of the procedure and work
· Preparation of the audit check list and performing internal audits with
· Information about certification audit.